The Butcher’s Guild got a request for entries, so we are passing on this opportunity to our peeps:
212 Elm Street, Somerville, MA 02144 Tel: 617.284.2801 Fax: 617.284.2929 www.powderhouse.net
ARE YOU THE BEST IN YOUR BUSINESS?
Powderhouse Productions and the Discovery Channel are casting
BEST IN THE BUSINESS
a new reality-competition TV series that will highlight and
celebrate the great American Worker!
We’re currently looking for the
in the country!
If you think you’re the BEST in your particular business, have GREAT ENERGY,
a FUN, DYNAMIC PERSONALITY , some MAD SKILLS and maybe some
TRICKS up your sleeve, contact us about being a CONTESTANT ON THIS
To apply to be a contestant go to: http://www.jotform.com/pow_casting/bizcasting
HERE’S WHAT WE’LL NEED FROM YOU:
• BRIEF WRITTEN BIO
– What is your line of work? How long have you been doing what you do?
– What is your special “trick” or mad skill? What sets you apart from other
people in your profession?
– Info on your background and family
– What do you do for fun?
– Address and all contact information
• PHOTOS: 2 photos of you, 2 photos of your workplace
• 5-MINUTE VIDEO (Maximum)
– Talk directly to the camera and introduce yourself.
– TELL US about your background and why you’d make a great
contestant. Be colorful!
– SHOW US your skills!!! Let’s see exactly what makes you the BEST
in your business! Have fun and be creative!
*PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY MUSIC IN YOUR VIDEO
• You must be at least 18 years old to compete.
*Please note: All submission information, including photos, videos, & written submissions will
become the property Powderhouse Productions and may be used for broadcast. Potential
contestants that are invited to be considered for the casting process will be required to meet other
eligibility requirements and execute additional releases and rules as a condition of their